Thursday, July 17, 2008

#1 - Easy-to-use websites

So about two minutes ago I had the brilliant revelation to make a blog based on the likes and dislikes of a very exclusive demographic I belong to. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I guess. Plus I haven't logged into Xanga in about three years, and I've probably forgotten my password the same way I forgot everything I learned in that Fluid Dynamics course I was taking back then.

But enough chit-chat and reminiscing about college. It took literally 30 seconds to create this blog using my gmail account. That's the way the interweb is supposed to be. My ideas should be able to go from my head to the entire world in 8.2 seconds flat using ultra-fast fiber-optic connections. Seriously. I'm pretty sure Al Gore said something to that effect when he invented it back in 1992. I'm with you, Al. And apparently so is blogspot.





No comments: